Friday, April 08, 2011

Jumpin' on the FlowerBand wagon...

Flowers seem to the all the rage in the trendy world of hair accessories.
I find faux flowers at the big box stores, but I find they are scratchy and don't look as nice as I would like.

I am happy to report, after a very long search, I have finally found some beautiful silk flowers to add to the Bowtique collection.
I have also spent a little more time working on some new items for our tiniest customers-
Introducing our new FlowerBands!
Our flowerbands, flower clips and bitsybands, are perfect for pictures or as newborn gifts, especially with spring well under way.
They also look sweet in a little girl's hair too!

Now that this flower craze has begun, I have a feeling you can expect some new flower items for the summer too!
AFterall, April showers bring May flowers, right?






No comments: