Sunday, August 24, 2008

We're back!

The Bowtique is once again open and ready for orders! We enjoyed a nice vacation and were lucky enough to miss Hurricane Fay while we were gone.
We were also lucky enough not to have any major damage.

I will be adding new designs a within the next few days. So keep your eyes open. Halloween designs are not too far behind either! I am trying to get everything organized for the soon-to-be holiday rush. (ack! I can not even believe I am thinking that already).

Also new is the "Clip of the Month". Each month, we will feature a clip that will be offered at a special price. Some months all the proceeds will go towards certain charities and causes. We will post all of the info on the "Clip of the Month" page.

Here's a sneak peak at one of my favorite new designs. A Monogram Felt Clip for the big girls mounted to an alligator clip.

No comments: