Sunday, November 30, 2008

Somewhere over the rainbow...

Just want to take a minute to show off a custom Felt Fuzzy. Someone wanted a rainbow for their daughter and I love the way this one turned out (despite the fact that there were some rather intense stitching issues- but I won in the end).

Anyway, this is a perfect example of how fun custom creations can be...a lot of the time, the inspiration comes from a customer asking "what about?" And it's that challenge that I just can not back down from (which is a good thing for business). Its also the same question that was answered with my dear husband and two daughters...but that's another story.

Also, remember to ensure your order arrives in time for Christmas, please order by December 5th. I can not guarantee holiday delivery after this date.

Thanks!

No comments: