Saturday, March 07, 2009

Mark your calender- we're taking a break!!

I know, I know I am waaaay behind on the blogging. Truth be told, I have been much busier with bows than I anticipated.
Well that and I have much more on my plate than usual (and that will be clearer to you in a few weeks).
For the past few weeks, I have made alot of bows and clips for a local organization for charity. I am finally finished with that, so now I can focus solely on my current orders again!
Well, current orders and trying to get some new re-designs up.
Yes, its true I have mentioned this before, but they are underway.
A new tiara clip and a couple new spring and easter bows, as well as the first headband to feature some felt pieces. (my 5 year old was the inspiration for this one)

However, right now its important for me to step back and take a breather. I know its time to take a break when I start mess up orders. So to ensure my customers receive my best work and I gain a bit of sanity and some much needed family time, I will be closing The Bowtique from

March 14th - March 22nd
(give or take a few days)


This will still give those who need Easter bows a window of opportunity to get some bows when I return in time for Easter.
A big thanks to everyone's support. I would not be doing what I love if it wasn't for you!!

1 comment:

GraceFullMom said...

You deserve a break! Can't wait to see the new styles! :)