Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Quicker turnaround times!

Yay! It's been a long while, but orders are currently being processed within a week. Yep, 7 days!

It's been a loooong while since I have been more or less caught up to my workload and been able to turn orders around within a week!

I pledge to do my best to keep the shorter wait times, especially with the impending holiday rush!

With that said, I am working on getting some new and re-newed designs up for the holidays very soon.

I am also working on adding some modified items for our Etsy shop. I am hoping to take some of our popular felt designs and turning them into felt pins and ornaments. I have a few felt ornaments for my Christmas tree and I always have someone ask me to make one for them. So I thought we'd branch out and see how they sell on Etsy...one of my favorite places to shop!

Check out my slowly growing etsy shop!
The Bowtique on Etsy

Stay tunes for more...

No comments: