Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Good, the Bad and the Savings.

The Good.
April Showers bring May flowers?
Well, at least they do in the Bowtique world.
Come and see the new Kanzashi style flowers that are slowly being added to the website...yes, I learned a new trick!
I absolutely adore these new folded flowers, so be sure that there will be more added once I get my hand son some new fabrics!


The Bad.
We are clearing out older styles to lighten the load for our move.
We will once again be closing up the website for a week or two at the end of May/beginning of June...so mark your calenders!
Yes. I know its been a year since the last one...but I hope this will be the last for awhile...so help me le go of some older styles and a great deal to make way for new styles coming in the next few months.

The Savings.
Now through May 3rd, enjoy 20% off your total order, by entering the code:
SPRING20
And yes, this is also includes our newly on sale items!! (limited quantities of those).

No comments: