Tuesday, December 11, 2012

13 days and counting (eck!)

Last call for Bowtique Holiday cheer!
Still looking for something to wear during the holidays?
Maybe some unique stocking stuffers?
A hostess or teacher gift?
Maybe some party favors?

There is still a bit of time to order!
Order through the end  of Thursday December 12th (with First Class ship)
or Dec.14th with Priority Ship and your order will arrive before Christmas!

So, just for fun,
I am going to add some of my all time favorite items to help inspire your holiday needs!

Happy Shopping all!

Glitter elastic hair ties.
They sparkle. 'Nuff said.


I have always loved this bow as a gift topper!
(it's a bugger to make, but it's pretty cool)

Elastic Hair Hugger Ties.
No crease. Looks cool on your wrist.
Super duper trendy right now.

Felt Posie Flower
I love simple chic.


 The Badger Hip Clip.
The beautiful imported ribbons are second to none!
(plus how fun is a badger?)

Simple Felt Bow.
I love the twist and felt is my favorite medium!


Penguin headband.
In fact, all things penguin.

The silvery shimmery Shabby Rose.
It dresses up or down. Subtle and elegant.
(and I may or may not have worn the big girl version of this)

Plus, you can still enjoy free first class shipping for a few more days!
(that's just some extra holiday cheer!) Yay!
Enter code:  HOLIDAYSHIP upon checkout.

No comments: