Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Happy Christmas in July!!

I know, I know...
Christmas in July??

 I refuse to think about the "s" word when we are still enjoying the lazy days of summer.
In fact, I think all these "Back to School" sales kind of ruin the whole lazy days of sun, pools and sleeping ins.

So, for those that are really on the ball about being prepared, 
I decided a "Christmas in July" sale would do the trick.
Because ironically, even though I refuse to acknowledge we are 
3 weeks away from the s-word, I have already bought and stashed some of my Santa gifts!
(it's a sickness, I know)

So, from now through July 25th, enjoy 20% off your total order with the code:
SAVE20


Psst, and spread the word. I am so close to 1000 fans on our Facebook page.  
Once we reach 1000, I will hold a nice little giveaway to show my appreciation for the support!
(and besides, it's starting to get personal)


No comments: