Wednesday, October 29, 2008

2 days to go!

Can you believe it?
My new appliques arrived today and I was putting together samples while the girls were both awake! Yes, I was that eager to see what these would look like!
SO without further ado, and because I sacrificed a quiet naptime to get these done-
Introducing our newest Holiday Clip Collection (plus a new dragonfly that is truly too sweet for words)!

A couple new Big Girl Felt Fuzzies (just in time for Thanksgiving)!



Some new purdy sequin clippies- something a little different for us. (plus you can also choose which color to line your clippy with!)




And le piece de la resistence-
The long awaited Dragonfly clippy that I have spent countless hours trying to find a supplier of these adorable appliques. The dragonfly is available in 3 colors, but if they are popular, they are available in a few more rather chic colors!



I have 2 days left to get these online (just as promised). So be sure to check out our new items!
And I am already planning my next crafty adventure...new super chic headbands. Adjustable, stylish and perfect for the big girls! I have been testing this product out myself, and have been receiving a ton of compliments!!
But I can not give too much away yet. So stay tuned...

No comments: