Friday, October 03, 2008

A Sneak Peak!

Lookie, lookie! Here's a sneak peak at some new designs that will be added this weekend (I hope). See, you still have plenty of time for holiday items!




I will be adding some new and redesigned Felt clips. This includes my new favorite, the Felt Mitten (awwww!) It's also available in any of our felt colors, so you can match almost anything! And it's embroidered with a sweet beaded snowflake.




Also new to the Felt Fuzzies is the new snowman. No words needed. His picture tells it all.


I am so very excited to have this Minnie ribbon. After so many requests for Disney themed clips, I am thrilled to carry this ribbon....so stinkin' sweet!


...and of course it's available in a bitty bow for the wee Disney fans too!


I also have a few new pieces that just need to be added to the site. Yet to be added to the Felt Fuzzy collection are a holly, a big girl reindeer and a crown.
Also at least one more bow for Hannukah as I have been told that those are very hard to find!
And as I have mentioned before we will have new sequin clippies. These will be another couple weeks as I am still finalizing that order. But I promise that they will be worth the wait!

Yay! I have got to say that I am pretty proud of myself for getting this far with the holiday stuff. The rush is almost upon us. Orders are currently taking about a week, but they can easily take up to 2 weeks a I know people have been making alot of inquiries. Also October is a busy wholesale month for me as I accept very limited orders in November from stores so that I may concentrate on my online orders.
So bare with me and rest assured that I do my best to get your orders to you as fast as I possibly can!
(while allowing myself enough sleep that I can function during the day and still bring you well crafted accessories!)

No comments: