Thursday, November 03, 2011

It has begun!


The Great Uploading of the 2011 Holiday at The Bowtique!

Without further ado, I give you some of our new holiday pieces!
Both the Snowman and Reindeer clips are crafted from imported woven ribbon made using Oeko-Tex Standard.


A slight twist to the starburst kanzashi flower.

I could't stop at solid color flowers, could I?


Also a few new pieces that do not have anything to do with the holidays, but we think they make nice additions to our collection! (and of course some pretty cool gifts for the holidays- I know, I am shameless ;)
My fav- the Sequin Flower BowHolder, a small twist to our traditional holder.

A new "sugarplum" color added to the Sequin Flower accessories.

The new Satin Flower Puff-

Soft, BowTie Babyband (also available with a monogram!)


Aaaaand, last but not least- a sneaky peaky at what will be up next.
Now you can have some of our most adorable designs made into ornaments! We've been doing it for years and after many requests decided to offer them this year. Yay!
(be sure to keep your eyes open next week).


Whew. Enjoy.

No comments: