Monday, November 21, 2011

Only 32 days left until Christmas!

Yes, really...it's that time again. Time to finally get on it and start some holiday shopping. Even if you are like me and shop well under pressure, its time to think about all the teachers, hostesses and other small gifts that creep up quicker.
I have already made a few felt ornaments as an extra add on gift for those people on our list. We are totally digging the felt fuzzy clips as ornaments. So be sure to check them out. (and you can even go on about how they are eco-friendly, being made with 100% wool felt and stuffed with natural cotton fluff!)


Did I mention the cute new polka dot holiday headbands?





This is also a reminder that if you want to ensure Christmas delivery for sticking stuffers, be sure to place your order by Dec. 7th. I may be able to extend that deadline as we get closer, but it's been taking me 7-10 days to get through the worklist.
Of course the Priority Post option will allow orders through the 10th or so.
I will be sure to change the date if needed on the homepage!

Happy Holiday Shopping everyone!
Only 32 days to Christmas!
Go!

No comments: