Sunday, April 22, 2012

Springy things!

While everyone lese is doing some spring cleaning,
I am making some big spring messes
by working on some new designs.

I hope to have those up by next week.
Think of honey badgers, crabs
and of course some new
kanzashi flowers!

Until then-
I will be adding some new springy colors in some of our most popular flower designs.
(I am obviously digging the color yellow right now)

New colors in the small sequin flowers

Yellow in the large sequin flowers.


And of course my fav- the felt pinwheels-
available in big girl and little girl clips
(also available as a design your own felt headband)


And our new Mini Shabby Flower Band.
Picture says it all.

Aaaand-
 if you haven't voted today-
hurry and go!
(pretty please)
I am 1 of 8 finalists up for a big business makeover opportunity.
This is big-
I mean HUGE
in Mom Business World.
If I win, I am sure my enthusiam will spill over
and everyone will win.
And I will remember all those who help me take over the world
one adorable hair accessory at a time.

Be sure to go to SeedMommy and check the box for
TheBowtique

You can vote once everyday,
so show some love !!
(I think we have until the end of April!)

Oh- did I mention I am offering a 15% off your total order
Enter: SPRING15
upon checkout.
(a limited time)

You are welcome!

I am off to make more wonderfully springy messes!


No comments: