Sunday, February 03, 2013

What I do in my "spare time".

Firstly, haha.
Spare time is such a loose term to use. 
But when I have some, I find I am still putting time in to my bow obsession.

When I get the opportunity to do something local, I am all over it.
I love the town I live and I love to support local businesses!
This year, I decided to help my girl's school with their silent auction fundraiser.
This meant I could actually make something kind of cool and not worry about how to ship it.

So, I came up with a sort of flower/bow garden.
Flower clips, flower headbands, flower anything
 seem to be all the rage in the hair accessory world-

So I came up with this:


It was much tougher than I thought to pick a few items to showcase
everything that I do here, but I am pretty happy with the end result.

I am hoping this will help raise a bit of money for their school!
(and maybe help us find a few new Bowtique fans too-
I am shameless, I know).

Don't forget-
Valentine orders should be in by Feb 6th.
And the sweeten the deal, use the code:
LOVE14
for 14% off your total!


No comments: