Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hi all!!

I hope everyone enjoyed a safe and happy holiday! As you can tell from my lack of blog entries, I have been Busy (so busy, that I needed a capitol B on busy)!!

But as things at home wind down, I am looking to the new year for new designs!
I am hoping to soon launch a new line of adjustable headbands! These will also be a great choice for the Bowtique Moms too.

I will also be adding some new princess clips to the site this month. These have been in wild demand from my friends. I am guessing that this is the season to visit the happiest place on Earth. I should know, as we recently went to visit our neighbor Mickey.


So, here's a sneak preview of some super adorable clips- Snow White, Cinderella and Tinkerbell.




Okay- that's just a quick update so everyone doesn't think I have disappeared.
I will be working on getting some new designs up within the month or so. Including a new St Patty's bow and some spring sequin clips (also around the corner).
As always- please feel free to email me with any questions or requests!

No comments: