Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Designs!

New Year, new designs!
I seem to be a little on the slower side of things this year...and its only been 10 days into 2009! But here are a few of the new designs to be added whenever I get a spare minute! (hardy har, like I ever get a spare minute). I have been working on a large donation order for an upcoming fund raiser, so things are still pretty hectic around here!
But I will do my best to add new items the next few weeks.

Without further ado, and just in time for Valentine's Day...




and St. Patrick's Day.


But my new favorite is the rainbow clip. Inspired by a customer that wanted a rainbow, I decided this one was too cute not to share.
Available in both big and little girl sizes, its perfect for spring!


More new designs are still on the way!

No comments: